Our very un-Christmasy Christmas

Rosemary

Christmas is usually held at my daughter's house, but this year it was held by my house. I don't do Christmas decorations, lights or trees, my daughter was not impressed, but she knows me well and was expecting it.

I spent more time of food and pudding, than decorating :bananadance1:

We had a great time, the men spent most of the day in the pool with the woman bringing out the beers - in the end we dumped the beers in the pool with them :rolleyes: so they could fetch their own beers.

Some pics .....

post-1262-13586086388683_thumb.jpg

post-1262-13586086389385_thumb.jpg

My daughter, son-in-law and husband on Ozzy & Micah's beds - they sat there for about 15 minutes while we handed out the Christmas presents, but then Ozzy decided to climb onto his bed and pushed them off :D

post-1262-13586086389907_thumb.jpg

Micah with her box of treats - she is telling Ozzy "Don't even think about it". Ozzy had his own, but he was just checking to see if her box was bigger or better than his :)

post-1262-13586086390568_thumb.jpg

I had had pudding for breakfast, lunch and supper - there is enough for today, then it is finished :(

As Long as you all had a good time. . ..

Celebrate it any damn way you please.

Somehow I very much doubt the "traditional" way it's celebrated today is anything like how it was originally celebrated

when the idea of commemorating the birth was first practiced.