Outside dogs vs inside dogs

Gideon Cross

Was curious about how many of you kept your dogs inside and how many keep them outside. I keep mine outside per doctor's orders since my mom has respiratory problems. One lives in our porch and the others live in a kennel. Hoping once things get better for me financially, that that changes.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mine are inside - i don't trust people - i'd imagine they'd be stollen if they were out all the time, well not all the time but you know what i mean.

they like going outside in the back garden so they can watch the world go by and shout and woo at people as they go past lol

All ours are inside - I don't see the point in having dogs unless they live with you as part of the family:

frontroom1.jpg

Mick

Nice dogs. For me the only thing that matters is the companionship, whether i keep them inside the house or out. My dogs have been there for me through some of my toughest times. There have been times when I was depressed and I would just sit outside with my dogs. Especially when I couldn't sleep.

Most definitely inside dogs here.Maybe if we didn't have non stop rain they might like outside a bit more.As it is now,we literally have to shove them outside to go to toilet etc.:(They even use the stepping stones on the lawn to avoid walking on the muddy grass!!(seriously!)They are such a bunch of pansies!!:rolleyes: Once done,they are straight back to the door,scratching to come back in !!:rolleyes: The great outdoors.........No thank you!!:)

All ours are inside - I don't see the point in having dogs unless they live with you as part of the family:

Mick

Very jealous!! Huskies everywhere!!!

As for me I know it's prob more natural and the dogs don't mind but I always feel sorry for dogs who I see outside all the time. But have always had my dogs inside and thats how I have always done.... Suppose would help the hoovering situation tho lol:)

Mine are indoors, but the door is always open so they are free to go outside as they please. At about 10 at night I close the back door so they sleep inside.

So nice you have the choice to be able to leave the door open.We couldn't even do that in the Summer this year!!......just not fair!!!:rolleyes:

Most definitely inside dogs here.Maybe if we didn't have non stop rain they might like outside a bit more.As it is now,we literally have to shove them outside to go to toilet etc.:(They even use the stepping stones on the lawn to avoid walking on the muddy grass!!(seriously!)They are such a bunch of pansies!!:rolleyes: Once done,they are straight back to the door,scratching to come back in !!:rolleyes: The great outdoors.........No thank you!!:)

Oh dear I nearly wet myself laughing reading this!! Lol lol lol lol

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2