I want to literally shake some people

LittleLuka

I can not deal with idiots. My friend posted on Facebook that she's looking for a barn dog basically a dog she can let live in her barn (she works there as well). THIS is the comment I see posted.... I literally wanted to say some very nasty things on how someone could be so stupid but I refrained. Obviously huskies don't have good recal!!!!!! They are bred to RUN! shes lucky her dog has come back. and now that ger kid is mobile who cares about the dog?!?!? She obviously did NO research on the breed before purchasing. So irritated right now. I've blurred out names as to make it appropriate ....

[ATTACH]66884[/ATTACH]

I replied nicely with...

[ATTACH]66885[/ATTACH]

post-7406-13586086468934_thumb.jpg

post-7406-13586086469955_thumb.jpg

But it is so beautiful.

I want one, I want one, I want one, I want one, I want one, I want one, I want one,

I want one, I want one, I want one, I want one, I want one, I want one, I want one,

I want one, I want one, I want one, I want one, I want one, I want one, I want one.

and so. . . they get frustrated and we get angry.

But it is so beautiful.

I want one, I want one, I want one, I want one, I want one, I want one, I want one.

and so. . . they get frustrated and we get angry.

Pretty much sums it up to me ....

I know. She never responded I just feel bad for the dog. At least my friend knows I know what I'm talking about and said thanks, but no thanks. My boyfriends coworker has announced he has purchased a husky when he knows nothing about the breed. It's too late to talk him out of it but do y'all think its rude if I give him my Siberian huskies for dummies book? He needs to understand it won't be easy....