FOUND:My Baby Taiya is Missing

Michelle Sopi

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:wave1: that's best news ever and the best new years gift i'm so pleased for you, something I been waiting to read on this thread for ages.

A massive well done to [MENTION=4]Sarah[/MENTION] [MENTION=2533]lebe03[/MENTION] [MENTION=7260]kate07[/MENTION] [MENTION=143]Val (Zebedee)[/MENTION] and whoever else helped in the search.

[MENTION=1539]Michelle Sopi[/MENTION] is Taiya ok?

post-1354-13586087171636_thumb.gif

So pleased you have her back.

Hope she is in good health.

I'll bet she was overjoyed to see you. :up:

First and foremost, so glad to hear she has been found...will patiently await to hear whatever news you have about where she was found and what condition she is in. Thank goodness for caring people...I will say, after Jessy was found, I sent the woman who found her a thank you card with a gift certificate towards one of the local groceries. I would have paid her 10 times more, and was so grateful, as there are those that would not call and just keep her. Bless the man that found her!