Stuffed Duck

Sarah

Have to review the stuffed duck i bought from pets at home today - Koda has fallen in love with it and is carrying it around with him all over the house - this is how is it about 10 seconds ago lol

184411_324214634360404_1227838960_n.jpg

He has desperately tried to de stuff said duck but it is STILL in one piece so i think i will be getting a few more as back ups - no doubt there will be tantrums when the duck departs this world

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Have to review the stuffed duck i bought from pets at home today - Koda has fallen in love with it and is carrying it around with him all over the house - this is how is it about 10 seconds ago lol

184411_324214634360404_1227838960_n.jpg

He has desperately tried to de stuff said duck but it is STILL in one piece so i think i will be getting a few more as back ups - no doubt there will be tantrums when the duck departs this world

Aww he looks so cute sleeping with that duck by his side. :)

Bought one for bear coz they're half price in pets at home now (think it's the same one). She saw me hide it in the cupboard (it's for when we go out to distract her from being left alone) and was sooo excited to see it, she just sat there staring at the cupboard, Then at me, all like "can I have it? Please, please, please?!". She'll have to wait until Monday, if I let her have it now ice will steal it from her and tear out the stuffing in front of her, while she sits there looking completely heartbroken. He does it all the time, such a brat! Lol.

Bought one for bear coz they're half price in pets at home now (think it's the same one). She saw me hide it in the cupboard (it's for when we go out to distract her from being left alone) and was sooo excited to see it, she just sat there staring at the cupboard, Then at me, all like "can I have it? Please, please, please?!". She'll have to wait until Monday, if I let her have it now ice will steal it from her and tear out the stuffing in front of her, while she sits there looking completely heartbroken. He does it all the time, such a brat! Lol.

LOL!!

Yeah sounds like the same one £3 at pets @ home?

We bought our 3 one each for christmas, they've had them before and loved them!

Bandit goes nuts for them :yahoo:

I have one which I attached to some twine string and a small length of bamboo which, when you fling it around for them to chse, makes a great game for them! Its one of Bandit's favourite games, if Im going to take him on the 10m lead I take the duck with me so he has something fun to do :)