Help Emergency

Vangp29

@Vangp29 Here is a list of organizations that offer help... These organizations connect all through the United States. Contact one and you may have to do a little leg work but we are sure you will find assistance through one of them......

The Big Hearts Fund (financial assistance for the diagnosis and treatment of canine and feline heart disease): bigheartsfund.org

The Binky Foundation: binkyfoundation.org

Brown Dog Foundation (prescription medications): browndogfoundation.org

Canine Cancer Awareness: caninecancerawareness.org

Cats In Crisis: catsincrisis.org

God's Creatures Ministry Veterinary Charity: www.all-creatures.org

Help-A-Pet: help-a-pet.org

IMOM.org: IMOM.org

Magic Bullet Fund (cancer-specific): themagicbulletfund.org

The Mosby Fund: themosbyfoundation.org

The Onyx & Breezy Foundation: onyxandbreezy.org

Paws 4 A Cure: paws4acure.org

Pet Food Bank: www.petco.com

The Pet Fund: thepetfund.com

Pets of the Homeless (pet food and veterinary care assistance for homeless): www.petsofthehomeless.org

RedRover Relief: redrover.org

Rose’s Fund: rosesfund.org

Shakespeare Animal Fund: www.shakespeareanimalfund.org

Top Dog Foundation “Bentley Grant”: topdogfoundation.org

Thanks guys...the resources i listed also are local to the area where this dog lives. Hopefully, on Monday the calls will be made first thing and it won't be too late.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

@Vangp29 Your question about the cost. If it is the Vet visit, roughly 45 -56 dollars, for the spray it was 30 -34 dollars. Hope this answered your question... They do have a web site for the Accelerator ( Topical Solution) Spray for dogs.... this product is amazing. It is normally used by large animal Vets...

While I appreciate this information, i'm not sure that [MENTION=9089]Vangp29[/MENTION] will have the resources or ability right now to treat this alone. The low cost places I have listed will not be this expensive. I would also highly recommend that you contact the University of MN veterinary clinic/school. They may be able to help you at best, with resources or low cost care.

If you are unable to take care of this, or you think you may not be able to properly care for the dog in the future, please private message us .