Introducing Jack (Daniels)

Choksaw

Hello my name is Jack Daniels and

I am the proud owner of a 38 year old man hes messy quirky geeky and lots of fun to be around

we enjoy playing outside running around in the yard and he loves to take me for joy rides to the

pet store where I get to meet all sorts of nice and interesting Humans and some Canine buddies

as well, the humans all seem to fawn over me telling me how beautiful and handsome I am and

they always have lots of treats :D but I cant have them unless my human gives me the command

to take the treat although I am only 8 months old (almost 9) I already have most of the basic

commands my human has taught me down pat (Im still having trouble with potty training):(

My human and I look forward to chatting and learning from you all I am the first husky hes has

ever owned and he is the first human I have ever owned so theres going to be alot of learning

for both of us. we hope you all have a happy new year ooooooooooowwwwwwwwwoooowwwwww

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.517826768243249.138297.100000477905199&type=3

still figuring out how to upload pics direct from my laptop

When you reply to a post

There is a toolbar at the top of the reply / post box there is a picture frame next to a film strip.

Click on the picture frame and then navigate to where the pics are on your laptop. :up: