Huskies

icewolf

I have a female husky called Izzie. She is 3 years old, she is a very slender model with light blue eyes. She has a friend called Iko (who is a year older and is male), who is also a husky and they share the same house. They would like to meet up with other husky's and owners who would like to chit chat, and maybe create a husky club later on in the future, down in Oxfordshire.

Hi and :welcome5: to the forum! Have a look at the member map to see who else is near you, look at the UK meets section for meets that are within a suitable travelling distance for you, or arrange your own meet and see who turns up. There are quite a few meets in the Bucks / Middx area if that is not too far for you? Do you have any pictures of Izzie / Iko?

Hi, We've recently moved from Oxford, to High wycombe . . . not THAT far away.

Where abouts in Oxon are you ???

post-1354-13586086779591_thumb.jpg

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!;) And what lovely Huskies you all have.

And thank you for a warm welcome, it's only took me 6 months to do this. :clap:

We live in Abingdon.

LOL well let's hope it was worth the wait.

We have 2 organised Husky Camps per year. the next one is in May

have a look at this and have a think about joining us. :)

http://www.husky-owners.com/forum/showthread.php/47174-May-2013-UK-Husky-camp-details

Thank you. and we have placed our selves on tio the members map too. but how do u make a pitta patta then upload it on here?

I must be losing it - I'm sure I had already answered this? Click on someone else's pita pata and it will take you to the site. Click on dog ticker on the first page then follow through the pages. Probably the main thing is deciding if you want to count from a dog's birthday or the day you got them etc. You can do two / three / as many as you want. At the end of each one, you need to copy the appropriate BB code into your signature on the forum. I could help with some of it but I can't edit your forum profile though!

sorry. no its my fault. i had asked before. and i tried then i got confused. thankyou.

No problem! Give it a go or let me know what you want and I'll have a go for you but you will need to add the code to your sig yourself. Just don't expect much of a response from me tonight!