New pics of my pack

Gideon Cross

Wow she is beautiful. I always wanted a white one. :)

Thanks she's a rescue.

Doesn't like other humans but my family or other dogs but our pack.

Whites are shunned by the Kennel club the colour is non standard and considered a bad trait.

But. . .

She's our girly and she will protect us to her last breath.

A little Story about Samson, Before I got him, I had another GSD puppy by the same name a week before. He was the puppy I mentioned a few times in the past that died of worms. I bought the first one because I was heart broken. My best friend whom I care for very much had turned me down. My mom and dad got together and discussed bringing another dog in the house I bought the first Samson and as mentioned in the past he died 2 months later, tearing my heart up even more than it already was. My dad saw another ad for GSD for sale and on the pic was this dog that looked like the first Samson's identical twin.

We went to pic Samson up and saw he was bigger. a big round ball of fur and the biggest in the litter earning him the name Monster from his owner. The guy told us he planned on keeping him but he was going through financial troubles so we bought him. The similarities didn't end with the look. they were both born in May but this one was 2 weeks younger when his ears finally stood erect he even had the right ear leaning toward his other ear just like the original Samson. I took it as a sign from the big man upstairs. He remains my favorite in my pack because he came at a time I really needed him.