NEW!! newbiee to the forum thought i would say hi :)

Husky3o!

Heyy Guys, Gals an all your Furbabies!

Just thought i would pop up an post a thread to say hii, an show off my furbabies which i love soo much! :D

Bella (5months) the ginger one! (now wolf brown) - she is my personal favourite! had her from 6 weeks old an she has grew into a real little lady at just this young age! obedient an excellent off the lead with my persistence lets hope it stays!

Misty (6 months) the black one! - she reminds me of scoobie doo! shes clever when she needs to be but other times shes just a boog goof! that loves nothing more than giving you a good headbut when she leaps up to kiss you!

Sabre (2yrs, 3mths) well guess you know which one she is ahaa! we had her from 15months old as her previous owner didnt have the time for her so we snatched her up an gave her all the love we can! She loves nothing more than sitting on the bench making herself look glamorous! (think shes lady muck)..

post-9100-13586086982053_thumb.jpg

These are the furbabies!:rolleyes:

post-9100-13586086980412_thumb.jpg

post-9100-13586086981409_thumb.jpg

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thankyouu!! you all seem great!! had alot of people be mean to me an my furkids :(

an just a quickie how do you doo the dog age timeline picture thing guyss? :D

Hiya and welcome on board, you and your furkids will fit in great on here :wave:

If you want a timeline for your furries, click on anyone's picture, it will take you to the pitapata website where you can create your own and copy and paste the code into your signature, x