Need advice, worried about Bo.

KBS

I found out yesterday from a neighbouring apartment that the other guy who lives in the adjacent ground floor apartment smokes "wacky backy" and is always having parties etc,not very nice people coming and going at all hours.

Anyway, Bo and I went outside for toilets, and this isn't the first time, that this lovely chap has thrown food outside his apartment and we all share the courtyard area. Bo found the food this time, the first time I found it and cleaned it up before she could get to it. Anyway, she picked it up, looked like a lump of spam, I tried to entice her away with it with her usual piece of ham that we have been working together with, she ignored it and me and ran off. I managed to get her back in the flat but she still had it in her mouth, she was growling at me etc.

I can't blame her for it as I was trying to take away something from her that she wanted,she kind of choked on it and spat it out to which I scooped it up and binned it.

my issue is that what if he's doing this to poison her or something? Maybe I'm being paranoid but due to his recreational habits I can never be too sure. I will be phoning the managing agents upon their return from the Xmas bak as I'm not having it. Plus it's a huge factor for rats etc too.

Thing is, she is going to gravitate to that area now she knows there's food and I don't want to put her in any risk.

Wow that's horrible, I'd muzzle her when u take her down there and also whilst using that as a precaution try and teach a leave it and drop command , u can start training them using food u know is safe in your house rather then trying to train it whilst your out there just incase she manages to swallow anything

Eta, can u not complain to the apartment manager or someone aswell?

Sent from my ST18i using Forum Runner

When you go in the courtyard give her a muzzle. That way she won't be able to get anything the guy throws there. I live in an apartment building and some people throw out cooked bones to the grass areas. He doesn't necessarily have to do it on purpose but doesn't know what he's doing. Other thing was somebody threw small fish from a pond we have in our area out and mine was all for it so we avoided the places for about a month.

If you don't want to eat stuff outside, either hawk her like an eagle or give her a muzzle to make it easier for you. And do phone them. :)