New member preparing for her first XD

icegemz

Hi! I've been visiting this site for a few months now and finally decided to sign up (original was going to wait til I got my husky). I personally can not wait til I have my little fluff ball though it will be at least five months before I can begin even looking. Came across this website by accident as I was researching the breed and I am so glad i did. :D

I've always found the Husky breed beautiful but the urge to own one didn't really hit me til roughly two years ago after speaking to a Husky enthusiast. Since then, I've been reading as much material on them as I possible could and soon will be in a position where I can open my life up to one.

I am prepared for the expected. I've read countless books and have even written up my puppy schedule! I am unsure of the sex of yet so have a list of names for both:D. As soon as I get my little pup, I shall be posting photos to show all of you lovely people (its only fair as I've been stalking your posts and pics for some time). If the unexpected should bite me in backside, I will be asking you lot for tips and suggestions.

Counting down the days til I can share my new love to you all!!! :up:

Welcome to the forum, its great that you have been doing your research :)

You will have your little fur ball in no time, and of course we all can't wait to see the pictures, if you do need any advice just shout and we'll all do our best to help you

Again welcome to the forum :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

Hi Gemma, welcome to Husky Owners. It is great that you are reading up on everything Husky :) It is a great help and definitely prepares you for what lays ahead. They are an amazing breed and no two days are ever the same - they make life more interesting, full of fun and laughter and a few (very few) frustrating moments as well - they are huskies after all :rolleyes:

Hiya Gemma, welcome to Husky Owners :wave:

I wish more would-be husky owners read up on the breed like you, at least you'll have read any horror stories in here & know you're not alone should any arise! :P While waiting for your little bundle of fur to land, keep reading up on them & ask as many questions as you like, you'll always find someone here to help out :D