could things possibly get any worse for my family!?

BingBlaze n Skyla

My grandparents got broken into last night!

Luckily they are ok , abit shaken up but they didn't get much just money n mobiles but seriously we seem to get nothing but bad luck!

Next year had better get better for us! Not happy I'm so upset and angry n don't know wether to cry or scream or shout!

Sent from my ST18i using Forum Runner

My grandparents got broken into last night!

Luckily they are ok , abit shaken up but they didn't get much just money n mobiles but seriously we seem to get nothing but bad luck!

Next year had better get better for us! Not happy I'm so upset and angry n don't know wether to cry or scream or shout!

Thought I would cheer ya up Nix

If it's gone already then they've either misdiagnosed the fault, missed something, or botched it. Either way, if it's the same fault they had better come back at no extra cost and sort it out! Sorry to hear about your grandparents Nix, here's hoping 2013 is a good one for us all! X

Sorry to hear about your grandparents. Be thankful for small mercies. At least they're unharmed.

Rellies of ours have worked damned hard and got themselves a fantastic house. They put it on the market an it was advertised in a monthly mag as a feature home. Two weeks later they were burgled, the burglars assumed they had money in the house and tied up the wife while they assaulted the husband to try an get him to tell them where the safe was. They left with phones some of her mother jewellery and a laptop.

Some may say, well they can afford it they have a big house an bags of money. But as I said, they started the same as us just did better and no one deserves their home to be invaded. It's our safe space.

If it's gone already then they've either misdiagnosed the fault' date=' missed something, or botched it. Either way, if it's the same fault they had better come back at no extra cost and sort it out! Sorry to hear about your grandparents Nix, here's hoping 2013 is a good one for us all! X[/quote']

He did say it would probably go again, it's my aunties friends son who fixed it , dad's gonna ring him tomorrow n get it sorted

Sorry to hear about your grandparents. Be thankful for small mercies. At least they're unharmed.

Rellies of ours have worked damned hard and got themselves a fantastic house. They put it on the market an it was advertised in a monthly mag as a feature home. Two weeks later they were burgled, the burglars assumed they had money in the house and tied up the wife while they assaulted the husband to try an get him to tell them where the safe was. They left with phones some of her mother jewellery and a laptop.

Some may say, well they can afford it they have a big house an bags of money. But as I said, they started the same as us just did better and no one deserves their home to be invaded. It's our safe space.

Oh god how horrible! :-( yeah we are lucky in that sense that they were ok

He did say it would probably go again, it's my aunties friends son who fixed it , dad's gonna ring him tomorrow n get it sorted

Ahhh. Yeah that's different then. I would be more concerned if a gas safe engineer from a money hungry company like British gas, came in and charged you a fortune for something they haven't resolved. Hopefully it gets sorted out soon. X

Thanks guys :-( don't think things could possibly get worse , I think cancer, my little cousins dressing gown getting caught on fire, a death ,dad's car crash, mum having to stay in hosp for god knows how long n having to have her op re-done , our boiler packing up and now my nan n grandad being broken into surely we've been thru everything that could possibly be thrown at us over the past couple ov Years now

Cheer up, there is always someone who is worse off than you. Life is not about being happy but about going through hardships and downs, yet still, at the end of the day you can go to sleep and wake the next morning to a new day. Things are not meant to go our way, the more we live the more bad things we experience but can you say you're doing so much worse than someone else who can't see, walk, hear, have (three beautiful) dogs, family,love, and breathe? There are far too many things people don't notice or forget about the humblest things.

Just kidding. :)

With all those things happening if you think about worse things happening, it can only get better. I've lived a few days without hot water - not fun, but us having northern dogs... I'd like to see us all in the north, lol. I sincerely hope your mom will get better and that you will have a wonderful year. ;)

Why do you need heat? You have a big fluffy Skylar and another fluffy Blaze to keep you warm at night while Bings can be your teddy bear!

It was a horrible 2012 for you, I hope that 2013 is full of positives to make up for it.

They don't sleep on my bed lol only bings luckily I've got the oh with me tonight :-)

Cheer up, there is always someone who is worse off than you. Life is not about being happy but about going through hardships and downs, yet still, at the end of the day you can go to sleep and wake the next morning to a new day. Things are not meant to go our way, the more we live the more bad things we experience but can you say you're doing so much worse than someone else who can't see, walk, hear, have (three beautiful) dogs, family,love, and breathe? There are far too many things people don't notice or forget about the humblest things.

Just kidding. :)

With all those things happening if you think about worse things happening, it can only get better. I've lived a few days without hot water - not fun, but us having northern dogs... I'd like to see us all in the north, lol. I sincerely hope your mom will get better and that you will have a wonderful year. ;)

Well that's true after everything we've still come thru it n are stronger then ever :-)