What a night

calvinandmommy

Thank god for auto correct. So it is 1am here in the Colorado and my night went from awesome to really bad. Husband got crazy mad because people we has over were being mad and some dude that came to our party kept grabbing my rear so I got mad and kicked him in his man area and he fell backwards and broke my cabinet door that I didn't know was open. So yeah. Happy New Year everybody. See you when I am soberly.

Well I felt terrible all day today. Could barely keep anything down till late today. The guy that broke the cabinet came over and apologized and is going to pay for a new cabinet door. Over all I had a blast last night. The cabinet situation went down right before midnight so we missed the countdown but oh well.

Sad cabinet....

[ATTACH]67310[/ATTACH]

What part of what we were drinking on last night...

[ATTACH]67311[/ATTACH]

So overall it was fun. A guy puked on our carpet but we got it cleaned up and another guy puked in our downstairs bathroom sink. Got that cleaned up too. I'm glad it was only puke on the carpet and a broken cabinet. Better then broken bones and blood on the carpet. Don't think we will be partying like last night anytime soon lol.

post-3591-13586087112538_thumb.jpg

post-3591-13586087113604_thumb.jpg