Susan's new bike

Dunc

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Let me explain Sue thought I was taking a picture of her not the bike lol shes well happy really :D

As for the bike it wont be ready till tomorrow its having a new gel seat, pump and mud guards fitted and making ready for her :)

Let me explain Sue thought I was taking a picture of her not the bike lol shes well happy really :D

As for the bike it wont be ready till tomorrow its having a new gel seat, pump and mud guards fitted and making ready for her :)

Sounds good mate, you not get yourself one?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

If it's from Halfords make sure you check it over before leaving the shop as they've a reputation for shoddy workmanship. My brother in law got my nieces first bike from them and front wheel hadn't been tightened correctly and the brakes may as well not have been fitted as they hadn't been adjusted properly. Fortunately he stored it at our house and the problems were noticed before she rode it. Needless to say the store manager got an earful and my brother in law got a full refund plus compensation and instead got a bike from a local bike shop. Hopefully this was an isolated incident

If it's from Halfords make sure you check it over before leaving the shop as they've a reputation for shoddy workmanship. My brother in law got my nieces first bike from them and front wheel hadn't been tightened correctly and the brakes may as well not have been fitted as they hadn't been adjusted properly. Fortunately he stored it at our house and the problems were noticed before she rode it. Needless to say the store manager got an earful and my brother in law got a full refund plus compensation and instead got a bike from a local bike shop. Hopefully this was an isolated incident

Nope.

I bought a bike for my son.

One pedal fell off after an hour of riding both the seat and handlebars were not tightened sufficiently.

The bike was good, the assembly by Halfords NOT !!!

I like it! Thinking of getting a bike

Steve has a ladies mountain bike in the garage if you want it,It is an Apollo Crosstrack complete with front suspension and also suspension built in the seat stem. Was stood outside so will need the cables either replacing or freeing.

Will get a picture if you or anyone is interested.

[MENTION=2176]Stormy[/MENTION]