Husky Found around Sankey Valley

RJS

Just been informed by one of our friends that a Male Husky has been found wandering around Sankey Valley Park.

I'm trying to find out about markings, etc.

He's currently been taken to Warrington Police Station, as the RSPCA was closed. Please circulate....

I'm assuming it's the Warrington end, as he's been taken to Warrington police station??

Just had an update from my friend, someone knocked on her parents door with a Husky that they had found wandering. she's not sure of colour or markings as she wasn't there at the time.

I'm assuming it's the Warrington end, as he's been taken to Warrington police station??

Just had an update from my friend, someone knocked on her parents door with a Husky that they had found wandering. she's not sure of colour or markings as she wasn't there at the time.

Gonna ask a stupid question - which police station? lol - I have a scanner & can read if he's chipped, if so get him home tonight

hmm - been told they're shut now but probably would not stay there, he'd be handed to the dog warden - I'll keep trying to find out

Lovely of you to help out like this. Let us know how you get on Val :)

i'm trying my best to find owners of the dog do we know where the dog was found as the park is 7 miles long its great for keeping me fit but covers from newton le willows to halton (widnes) and thats just the warrington section, if they in warrington our out of hours dog service is called animal wardens and their number is 0845 241 7253 (sorry copied from another page). our police stations are only open mon-fri 9-5 usefull i know, hehe hi val i found it lol