What kind of sofa do you have??

jessiezara90

Bit of a random odd question. But what kind of sofa do you have?! I'm looking to move soon so will be buying everything new. I have always had a fabric sofa but I spend half my time brushing and poofing mainly thanks to my fur kids.... Soooo much hair!! I like the idea of a leather cause then u can brush away hair and dirt but always thought paws and claws would rip it??

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have leather and fabric... I now have throws over the fabric ones due to the hair and it drives me mad but they do look so nice when clean and are so comfy :D The leather one is easier to clean but still have to hoover it everyday anyway!! And its cold when its cold lol

We have leather.

We got our last 3 peice leather lounge suite in as new condition for a measly $26 off ebay! (I just typed in pre-loved and set my distance so I didn't have to travel across the country to pick it up lol)

I couldn't go back to fabric after having leather. So much easier to keep hair free and clean. :)

We have leather. Our previous suite was fabric, which was like velcro to husky hair :rolleyes: My two are probably the only two huskies in the world who are not allowed on the furniture, but we still have to vacuume the leather suite every day anyway :D

Mine is leather. Did have a fabric one before but I prefer the leather as it's easier to clean and hoover. Only a few scratch marks on mine which is from my mum's dogs when they had a mad half hour and started digging with their paws on the sofa.

I think it was fabric but it's more Husky fur , slobber and muddy paw prints, than any original material. :P

We have leather, only safi is allowed up on the couch and has to have permission first which enables us to put a rug where she sits first. The cats have done more damage than the dogs. They're also never left alone in the lounge in case they ever decided digging was an option.

We have leather. Our previous suite was fabric, which was like velcro to husky hair :rolleyes: My two are probably the only two huskies in the world who are not allowed on the furniture, but we still have to vacuume the leather suite every day anyway :D

No there not well not the ones for humans anyway they have there own :)

Teach them not to go on which ever you buy then you can buy the one you want :)

Fabric - Dogs are allowed on (Cj nearly destroyed the loveseat so we figure she's claimed it as hers) / Black Micro-fiber...no dogs allowed!

You could always look into something like this too! (Hope it ok to post this link)

http://www.kvsupply.com/KVVet/product_family.asp?family%5Fid=1889&gift=False&mscssid=037D35512F7CB41048E7B554CFC8123B

:D

Edited by Osinn11