Uploading pictures

HuskyGuerl

I purchased a new camera because mine broke. Well I have tooken tons of pictures with it of my huskies and it snowed her and was the pups first experience so really wanted to show everyone. Well there is a problem. It says my pictures are to large sooooooo how do I shrink them to upload?? : ( really wana share my pictures

Hi,

Go here

http://www.obviousidea.com/windows-software/light-image-resizer/

Download Light Image resizer it's FREE.

Then resize your pics to about

800 pixels wide and save them then you'll be able to upload them :)

If your on Facebook up load them there then just copy and paste them in any thread on here that's the way I do it mostly ;)

Word of warning here. If you have a private Facebook profile you don't want to share or have information on you don't want other strangers too know, don't do it this way. It's very easy to figure out the album and Facebook account from these photos.

Word of warning here. If you have a private Facebook profile you don't want to share or have information on you don't want other strangers too know, don't do it this way. It's very easy to figure out the album and Facebook account from these photos.

Am interested how ?

That is the problem with newer cameras - we all want the pics to be at their highest resolution but that can easily go over 4meg each. The upload limit on this site is 2meg but even that is way more than you need for the picture to still look good on an average screen. I use Image Resizer as has already been suggested

Am interested how ?

Tried finding the page again but couldn't. Was on some (Dutch) tech site when I read it but you can probably Google more information about it. Using the ids in the url of the photo you can get all kinds of information about the user. Up until recently you could actually use it to access private albums made by that person. I assume that's been fixed by now.

• 1 month later...