lee and denise and louise have new pups

Removed #3

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Here is a couple of pic's I took last night for you Malice certainly living up to her name in the last one :rofl:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]67396[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]67397[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]67398[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]67399[/ATTACH]

Thanks for the pictures. I see Malice is living upto her name

[MENTION=6345]Sibesong[/MENTION], those photos are gorgeous :wub: Congratulations Louise, Lee and Denise :clap:

Pete, can't wait to see the Canadian Eskimos puppies - I have never seen one so googled them - stunning :D I am sure they are going to be a great asset to your racing team :)

Working on my mum and dad too allow another in the house ha! My latest excuse to why I neeeeeeed another is that Khaos is a lazy little s**t and keeps lying down on walks! To the point where u have to drag him along! Soooooo who will blizzard have to pull with when he's older. He can't drag Khaos with him all the time! May have to try a different one though as she isn't going for it as Khaos is only 12 weeks haha! :)

Working on my mum and dad too allow another in the house ha! My latest excuse to why I neeeeeeed another is that Khaos is a lazy little s**t and keeps lying down on walks! To the point where u have to drag him along! Soooooo who will blizzard have to pull with when he's older. He can't drag Khaos with him all the time! May have to try a different one though as she isn't going for it as Khaos is only 12 weeks haha! :)

Still 2 pups available I believe, 1 boy and 1 girl and both black and white which fits with the colour of Khaos and Blizzard

Haha does your mum not know?? That's my next plan I think. Just take him home! She can't chuck precious bliz out on the street ;)

Mum knows and I think she's thawing slowly as she's gone from no more dogs to how good Polee is around smaller dogs. I'm certain that once she meets him and sees how Polee is with him things will be fine. Both his parents have a calm and relaxed temperament which is what I first look for as Polee would have issues with a dominant dog regardless of it's age