Dog boots

Bambi92

Hi all sorry if this is in the wrong section wasn't sure where to put it.

I've been looking at getting sasha some dog boots for when we go for walks so she doesn't hurt her paws on anything. She has already had a vet visit a mth or so ago when she cut her paw open and had to be sedated to have 10 stitches put in she hated it and she doesn't like the vet what so ever I don't want to put her through that again.

Has anyone got dog boots for there dog? And what's your opinion of them?

These are similar to the ones I was looking at

http://waggle.com.au/ruffwear-b1/bark-n-boots-polar-trex-boots-for-dogs-p585

not even sure if sasha would wear them but with the amount of stuff on the grounds around here that can cut her paws open I want to try them as I'm very worried about taking her out for walks just in case something happens to her :(

I used dog boots when skyla sliced her pad open so she could still go for walks whilst it healed but I do think they are great , skyla hated wearing hers tho but I understand your concern there's a lot ov glass that gets smashed around my area it's not the first time I've had to deal with glass in a pad but skyla's cut was horrific

Sent from my ST18i using Forum Runner

That's what it's like around here to with glass and some times needles and stuff like that the section I live in is ok but where I walk her to is a bit how's it going when it comes to that sort of stuff and if she treads on a needles or something that I don't see I'll never forgive myself if anything happens to her because of it.

I was looking around at what ones I could get the ones I posted were the most popular that come up but I found some other ones similar to the ones on that site but they were still $50au not sure what that equals to for you guys but like you suggested its a lot of money if she is not going to wear them or destroys them lol.