Chocolate!!!

Stormy

Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh they got hold of the chocolate AGAIN!! I am clearly not meant to have any chocolate this christmas! This time it was Lindor there were only a few left and 2 were still in tact.... someone came to the door for me to move my car and id left them in the living room as no time to put them away or the guy would have gone! Completely forgot id left them in there :( So got to keep an eye on them both again they are currently in their crates so i can actually eat my lunch in peace for once! Theyre currently both howling away!

Know the feeling!!Sass is a super sneaky thief,has twice managed to eat a whole box of chocolates in record time too!!We brought some shopping in,I left the bag on the floor for a few minutes,and she ate a whole box of orange truffles.:rolleyes:( we had opened them in car and ate 2 or 3)However she is living proof that chocolate is NOT poisonous to all dogs!!:rolleyes:

Yeah they are both fine there was only around 6 left and one is still intact and one i got out of his mouth sort of intact lol! He however today took the intact one off the side.... to which i had to open his mouth and take it out of his throat! Its still not chewed and still in its wrapper lol!!

Neither dog was ill off them so all is good :D Shadow has eaten ridiculous amounts of chocolate in his life but i did really worry that day he ate that big box he was really ill so it is definitely dangerous and i dont leave chocolate just lieing about but unfortunately we sometimes forget what we have left about but they are so sneaky and it literally only takes seconds!! Said chocolate that had survived is now in the celebrations tin they havn't worked out how to get into that one!! lol

Oh no! Has shadow recovered ok from the first time?

Yeah his stomach took a little while to recover completely but hes abs fine now been feeding him chicken wings to settle it better and hes back to his happy chilled out self again lol you can always tell when shadow isnt quite right as he will appear really really moody

Yeah his stomach took a little while to recover completely but hes abs fine now been feeding him chicken wings to settle it better and hes back to his happy chilled out self again lol you can always tell when shadow isnt quite right as he will appear really really moody

Glad to hear he's back to his usual self. Ice is pretty similar, when he does something out of character it's usually followed immediately by another upset stomach. Thankfully as he grows he's getting less of them. :)

Glad to hear he's back to his usual self. Ice is pretty similar, when he does something out of character it's usually followed immediately by another upset stomach. Thankfully as he grows he's getting less of them. :)

He was a nightmare as a puppy any slight change in his food atall and he would have the runs took me ages to get food to agree with him they were the days he was on kibble though! Nowadays he is on raw and can generally handle anything :)

Yep I have to agree, Loki once got hold of a 400g bar of dairy milk. He took it off the bookshelf by getting up on the couch. There was possibly 300g left of the bar and he's still here.. He was incredibly sick after though an very sorry for himself.. But no sympathy!!

Yep I have to agree, Loki once got hold of a 400g bar of dairy milk. He took it off the bookshelf by getting up on the couch. There was possibly 300g left of the bar and he's still here.. He was incredibly sick after though an very sorry for himself.. But no sympathy!!

They never learn though!

I've since caught them with two of the chocolates i "thought" they had eaten yesterday... i reckon they have stashed them somewhere!!!!