Shedding

Kathirin

So Max has been shedding A LOT for the past 3 weeks and idk what i can do to make it stop. He didnt shed like this before. Because of the shedding i have kept him mostly outside as i have 3 kids ,pregnant and my mom starts itching whenever she sees dog hair when she comes over. Been trying to keep the house clean and hair free so hes mostly left outside which i feel bad about but at night i bring him back in only to end up with a whole bunch of dog hair to clean up in the morning. Will this stop? How long does it last and what can i do to make it better?

i brush him about 2-3 times a week and its really cold and snowy here.. shouldnt he NOT be blowing his coat?

Could be getting his winter coat in , has it only recently started getting cold n snowy? With him blowing hi coat I'd brush him abit more

Sent from my ST18i using Forum Runner