Back, and new additions.

Duremite

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome back! Sounds like you have been very busy!! I also gained a pup since you have been here last :) Can't wait to see your other 2...my next one is gunna be a red!

Thanks. XD We have been quite busy indeed. It feels good to be able to sit back and relax for a little bit. (Hard to say when you're raising two puppies, but still less stressful than before.) It's uncanny how similar Niko and Nikko look. XD I'm loving your new pup lol. Can't wait to see him older and can't wait to see your third someday. XP

[MENTION=7406]LittleLuka[/MENTION]- lol. XD Someday I'm sure! Glad to see you've added to your pack too.

Thanks. XD We have been quite busy indeed. It feels good to be able to sit back and relax for a little bit. (Hard to say when you're raising two puppies, but still less stressful than before.) It's uncanny how similar Niko and Nikko look. XD I'm loving your new pup lol. Can't wait to see him older and can't wait to see your third someday. XP

@LittleLuka- lol. XD Someday I'm sure! Glad to see you've added to your pack too.

I know what you mean! These two have me quite busy indeed! Here is an updated pic of them. I can't wait to see your pack too, I am trying to remember what Niko looked like before. Yukon is not your typical husky though, quite laid back (like me LOL).

Good luck and see ya around the forum ;-)

post-7184-13586088161099_thumb.jpg

I know what you mean! These two have me quite busy indeed! Here is an updated pic of them. I can't wait to see your pack too, I am trying to remember what Niko looked like before. Yukon is not your typical husky though, quite laid back (like me LOL).

Good luck and see ya around the forum ;-)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]67835[/ATTACH]

Dwah. I love them to death. :D Thanks for the picture.

Dimitri is kinda laid back, but it's hard to judge his personality right now because he's so young. XD Sasha is just as hyper if not worse, than Niko. Then again, Niko still wears the puppies out with all his energy.

This is the last picture I took of him and uploaded before we poofed, it was his 4 month old picture, so he's changed A LOT. I can't wait to upload recent pictures too. XD

post-7590-13586088163735_thumb.jpg