Nervous!

Devildust76

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for all of your good wishes. The social worker ended up being here for 3 and a bit hours! We now have homework :jawdrop: It was all very positive and we could be ready to go to the adoption panel as soon as June :D Kodiak was an angel (like he's anything else!) and slept by the front door the whole time he was there. He was so sleepy when it was time for him to leave I had to man-handle him out of the way :) Anyway we're all booked in for another visit next Monday. Thanks again :D :D

A child.

oh wow, that's brilliant :)

I just noticed it said glaringly 'social worker' on your previous post.. That'll teach me to read on my phone :/ but also explains my confusion, I'd thought they were really making you jump through hoops because I'd got it into my head you'd decided to adopt another Mal doh me

My mother was a referee for friends of hers who were adopting a few years ago. She was so proud they asked her. They were also successful :)

I wish you the best of luck :)

How cool is that :yahoo:

Thanks Rosemary :) It's very exciting and scary all at the same time!

oh wow, that's brilliant :)

I just noticed it said glaringly 'social worker' on your previous post.. That'll teach me to read on my phone :/ but also explains my confusion, I'd thought they were really making you jump through hoops because I'd got it into my head you'd decided to adopt another Mal doh me

My mother was a referee for friends of hers who were adopting a few years ago. She was so proud they asked her. They were also successful :)

I wish you the best of luck :)

Thanks Nicola, very succinct and to the point my OH isn't he? :rofl: