The Pawpack Huskies !!. Doing Tricks!!

basketcase687

Woohoo Love Pawpack videos. I love Sass she seems to have quite the personality. Reminds me of another Red that I know rather well! :D

Lol,you're right,think it must be to do with their colour....too much personality in her case,Sass by name.....Sassy by nature!!:rolleyes:

Oh I love these dogs :) love the way they sit and watch you all together :) Brooke would have pinched all the treats while the other two where concentrating on me!!!

Lol!! Thank you Liz, tbh Lycan is a bit like that, think another seconds wait and he would have lost all his self control!!It was hanging by a thread!!:rolleyes:

love the playing dead!! How you teach that??

Thank you!:)First ,she learnt the command to lie down.When she was lying down,we would gently push her over onto her side,and get her to lay flat,and try to keep her still.We rewarded her with a treat every time,and kept saying bang!!.In about 30 mins,she had associated the word bang,with falling down.Really didn't take that long!!:)

Love, love, love...especially that Sass takes her treat to the bed. Don't want anyone to try and pinch it from her...like Jessy! Sometimes we can get ours to wait, but not often...think I might have to start working on the play dead with one of them. I'm thinking maybe Jessy!

Love, love, love...especially that Sass takes her treat to the bed. Don't want anyone to try and pinch it from her...like Jessy! Sometimes we can get ours to wait, but not often...think I might have to start working on the play dead with one of them. I'm thinking maybe Jessy!

Thank you Nanci!:).Yes,Sass has to gobble her food in a safe place otherwise greedy Lycan will pinch it!! I think you could teach Jessy,I'm sure she'd be smart enough! Both our girls can do the bang trick ......but sadly,neither of the boys.:(Think that says it all!!!:rolleyes: