White van

Stormy

Just got out the house to walk the dogs down my road a little bit and a white van stops and asks if I'm local then do I want to buy a new mattress out of his van I said no and kept walking.... Apparently there is a white van going around this area stealing dogs out if gardens so going to be very wary now and walk at different times to and different routes every time!

No didnt get the reg wasnt wanting to hang about with the van tbh!! If i see it again ill try get it... was dodgy though...

and to [MENTION=5983]Arthur[/MENTION] im not sure why you think this same van would be from your area? There are alot of white vans going about didnt have a scottish accent

Yeah, but not a lot of white vans with young people with the accent selling stolen goods.I already heard about them a couple of times from friends not only in my area and they always sell very good quality mattresses.That's why I think that this may be the same people.

oh i see nope wasnt a scottish accent that i remember i was just told that its going around stealing dogs out of gardens etc!

I would never say to anyone who pulls up and says do you want to buy a mattress out of my van that i want to buy it! Well dodgy!!

We have people like this in our area as well. Mostly travellers. Do not let them know where you live and if you do see them again get the registration number and report them. When I first got my Sasha I went to the shop with her and my wife and a couple of travellers were hanging around. They took great interest in Sash until I pointed out that the only way they would get her would be via a trip to the local hospital. I wasn't this polite though and needless to say I haven't taken her there since. Please beware!!!!

Gary.

We have people like this in our area as well. Mostly travellers. Do not let them know where you live and if you do see them again get the registration number and report them. When I first got my Sasha I went to the shop with her and my wife and a couple of travellers were hanging around. They took great interest in Sash until I pointed out that the only way they would get her would be via a trip to the local hospital. I wasn't this polite though and needless to say I haven't taken her there since. Please beware!!!!

Gary.

Didn't tell them where i live but i did say yes to being local as i thought they were about to ask me for directions!! They will know im from this road as it is a dead also... they wont know what house unless they watch me but i am going to have to be very careful now.. as it is generally me on my own walking them. If i do see them again ill definitely be reporting them but i hope i dont see them!