gutted! could be losing my boy dog :(

loops

ex him indoors last night announced that he wants to have Logan when i move out.. I am a greedy bag and want all three doofs..In my head i know it would make life a hell of a lot easier if i just had the girls, but i see boy dogs doofy face and the cuddle monster that he is and the thought of him not in my life just upsets me. Its not too bad for the time being but when he eventually moves to scotland i wont ever get to see him. boy dog and bobbins come as a pair cos they get on so well but he wont have two, only one. :(

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awwww no! I'm not planning on breaking up with my oh... But u never know what the future holds. Meeko is ours ( but more mine), so he would have to come with me coz I'm the dog walker lol. But the other dogs are from his previous relationship so there more his, but then that would mean splitting them up!! I hope it never comes to this though.....

Hope u can sort it out:)

Not sure how he can say he's taking boy dog when he has no idea if the three other dogs will accept him? It could potentially be a disaster! And scotland's a long way to go to sort out a mess you haven't even created!

That's a bummer, I'm sorry. :(

Technically Sarah is my son's dog. His name is on her registration papers. In reality, though, she's mine and everyone knows it. My son will be 15 next month and he's planning to go into the military after his HS graduation. If that happens Sarah will be staying here since he can't have a dog in the barracks. If, however, he changes his mind and does something else he may want to take Sarah with him. I can't bear to think of her leaving.

I was talking to my hubby about it a while back and he said that if my son took her, he'd get me another pup. Yeah, okay, but it won't be SARAH!

I hope this works out for you, and especially for Logan.

Aw Loops, what a quandry! Would boy dog get on with the other furries? Make ex-him-indoors understand he has 3 new dogs to support and Logan needs his pack :-( big hugs, I hope you get to work it out, x

Im with Val, I don't understand stand the necessity to remove one dog from a happy pack when he is adopting three more dogs, if he was going to be alone I could sort of understand, but this smacks of pure selfishness. Sorry Loops, I know I've only met you briefly once an your ex not at all but what he's contemplating does seem to be unreasonable.

What happens if he doesn't get on with the other 3? I hope you can sort something hun i couldn't bear loosing any of my boys and i know how much you love your pack :(

Ps husband - all 3 dogs are registered in my name when we get divorced they are coming with me - any questions? no - good :D

What happens if he doesn't get on with the other 3? I hope you can sort something hun i couldn't bear loosing any of my boys and i know how much you love your pack :(

Ps husband - all 3 dogs are registered in my name when we get divorced they are coming with me - any questions? no - good :D

see we talked last night. alex reckons id have kids and hed have the dogs umm NO

ill have them all and he can have weekend visits :P

lol

Before he thinks about him he should think about the dog, if he has been all this time with the other two it would be mean to separate him from them... and as many people said how does he know he will get on with the other three dogs? what about the papers, under what name it is?