gutted! could be losing my boy dog :(

loops

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what a shame it has come to this

is the new person aware of what a big dog Logan actually is ( I remember thinking he was about the size of a small horse beside my Storm)

-she might not be too keen especially if hers are little lap dog types. I hope he changes his mind and keeps them together though. good luck.

Who's name is he chipped under also?

Sent from my ST18i using Forum Runner

hun, the chip records are not a legal proof of ownership currently.

The only proof of ownership is vet records of recent vet visits.

he has spent time in scotland with the other three so they have all met before.. [MENTION=3317]stormchaser09[/MENTION] you may see him more than me because they will be new heighbours of yours lol. i'm sure he said he drove past your house and can see it from her garden

he has spent time in scotland with the other three so they have all met before.. @stormchaser09 you may see him more than me because they will be new heighbours of yours lol. i'm sure he said he drove past your house and can see it from her garden

oh, that is a bit spooky. Did you say they met at something to do with police cos I do know of a girl virtually across from me who is in the force but so was her hubby - about half a mile away from me as the crow flies. Does she have a horse?

oh, that is a bit spooky. Did you say they met at something to do with police cos I do know of a girl virtually across from me who is in the force but so was her hubby - about half a mile away from me as the crow flies. Does she have a horse?

ermmm yes that the one