Mr Men

Val (Zebedee)

Watched a quiz show today and one round of questions was about the Mr Men and Little Misses. One answer was Little Miss Stubborn to which I said "thats Myshka!"

Got me thinking, which Mr Man or Little Miss would your dogs be? You can choose an authentic one or make one up - but keep it clean please!!

Kaiser would be Mr Tickle as he has a great ticklish spot

Kimba would be Mr Clever I swear he knows every dam thing I say then pleads ignorant lol

Koda would be Mr Nosey as he HAS to know everything that's going on OR Mr Greedy as he would eat none stop if i let him

Lol love this one :)

I think Maia would be Little Miss Sunshine when she smiles :) & Little Miss Bossy when she's being a grump lol :P , Keeto would be Mr Mischief :eek: , George would be Mr Daydream :) & Jersey would be Little Miss Trouble :P

Didn't I called her Little Sunshine too when I didn't knew her name at the 2011 camp? :D

Wodak would definitely be Mr. Woowoo. No idea what Glala would be. Lil' Miss Cuddle would probably be very fitting for Dana though, lol.

Didn't I called her Little Sunshine too when I didn't knew her name at the 2011 camp? :D

Wodak would definitely be Mr. Woowoo. No idea what Glala would be. Lil' Miss Cuddle would probably be very fitting for Dana though, lol.

Oh I remember yes you did & here's the picture with me cropped out lol ;)

post-717-13586088354198_thumb.jpg

Ice is mr bump as he's always getting into some kind of trouble. He Stole a can from the recycling today and got his Tongue stuck in it. I had to prise it off from inside his mouth, dumb mutt. Not a Mark on him though, I was expecting half his Tongue to come off with the can but not even a scratch. Lucky boy.

Bear is little miss splendid. The snooty one, who thinks she's royalty. She's very particular about things, won't play fetch anymore if the ball gets dirty or rolls too close to a poop she's just done. For a big dog she let's out a very high pitched snooty yap if another animal gets too close to her food.

I've definitely got Little Miss Stubborn in Myshka - self explanatory, the snooty mare!

Kaviq would either be Mr Velcro as he sticks to me like poo to a blanket wherever I go!! Or Mr Stupid - he held the door open for other dogs when they were giving brains out, poor lad!

Diesel would have to be Mr Luvaluva! :rofl: Whether man or beast, they're all drawn to my beautiful boy :D and he adores his ever growing fan club around the world :P