look what i made

Awesome, well done

Could be a business opportunity

I'm sure Sid Wolf would stock them on her website. :)

Awesome, well done

Could be a business opportunity

I'm sure Sid Wolf would stock them on her website. :)

im not sure the sewing is quite business standard since i did it all by hand lol :D

its not bad for a first attempt.

its given me more ideas for my dog toys i make too.

That is awesome. Never thought about making a bed instead of buying them.. Its probably cheaper : ) Great Idea! ! !

all I did was bought a length of fleece, folded it in half, turned it inside out. blanket stiched all round 2 sides (one side didnt need sewing) leaving the other side free. turn it the right way round, then fill it. I used the dogs old fallen apart beds to fill it with.

then sew the remaining side again with blanket stitch neatly as this side will be seen. cost me £11 for the fleece but i only used half of what i bought

great idea - our 5 are in need of a refresh (Mysh & Kav have one in their crates & one in their beds!) - might have to have a go myself :up:

lol mine only have them in the living room. we worked out they get damaged in the crates.

blankets in crates, beds in lounge.