MISSING/STOLEN - female reddy-brown/white, brown eyed - Wokingham, Berkshire

Fee-and-Aurora

Aurora aged between 1 - 2 years

Disappeared from Pebblestone Copse and farmland, between NE Wokingham and Binfield, Berks

11 December 2012 at 2.30pm.

post-9167-13586088350324_thumb.jpg

Only 1 sighting since missing now believed stolen.

MICROCHIPPED.

NEUTERED: Nov 2012 fur still growing back underneath.

At date of loss was still growing her winter coat.

Rainbow coloured collar with paws and bones, gold bone tag with owners details + neutered/microchipped.

Further details and many images available at:

http://www.getwokingham.co.uk/news/s/2125591_have_you_seen_missing_husky

doglostUK: I.D. 46181

facebook: aurora.missing.husky

post-9167-13586088345378_thumb.jpg

aw, Fee - I'm so sorry to hear this - is she advertise on the various missing / lost sites on FB as well as dogslost / animalwardens.co.uk etc? I know you'll be doing the usual ringing all the vets, dog wardens, dog pounds etc every day, have you stuck fliers up in shops / vets / lampposts etc too?

Good luck with your search, I hope she's home with you soon, she is beautiful, xx

The people who had my Taiya actually went into one of the vets I had alerted but unfortunately what we both didn't realise was that they hadn't taken my phone number as I had rang aroung a few places given details so didn't notice my phone details weren't taken - when I rang to say she had been found the lady on reception mentioned that someone had gone into say she was found but couldn't ring me as she didn't had my number - she was mortified!!! Anyway they did take Taiya to the vet but a different vet - just so happens it was my vet's!!!!!! Happy ending after all :-)

In my recent experience you can't talk to enough people - alert enough websites or vets, post enough posters in walking areas or shops, bus shelters, petrol stations and phone boxes or stand outside supermarkets where people may buy their pet foods or pet shops and grooming parlours - iF you post enough posters it makes it impossible for people to keep your beloved family member - good luck in your search XXX Oh yeah, and the posters on Dogslost.co.uk if you upload your picture of the missing pet make the posters so professional and difficult to ignore :-)

I didn't contact the police about the people who had Taiya as they seemed to have enough reasons NOT to take Taiya to the authorities as it was a Friday night that they found her and didnt' think that they dog warden worked weekends and didn't want her to go to the dogs home as it's not a nice place! Didn't realise that anybody worked New Years Eve, then it was New Years Day !!! So was let know late in the afternoon 2 January 2013!!!!!! What can you say but give people the 'benefit of the doubt'!!!