what do you wish you had been told..

[h=2]what do you wish you had been told..[/h]The correct information. Unfortunately, although a lot of the information we got was good, a lot of the information we got was totally wrong and we have had to muddle through until we found this forum. Good info is great info.;)

Gary.

2 things for me that has already been said:

That they would be so addictive!

And the shedding...I did my research and knew I would be getting some serious coat blowing, so I was prepared for that, but Nikko sheds all year round! He has yet to really "blow" his coat, I just have to vacuum every day!

Other than that I cannot think of much. I did ALOT of reading and internet searches to get the answers before I got Nikko.

i'd like to add about their sensitive stomachs.

i did a lot of research and joined this forum before i got Luka but i didn't know he wouldn't even be able to eat Taste of the Wild!!!! He was also a nightmare to potty train.

I feed Diesel TOTW...seems just fine. He doesn't eat as much of it as his other food (Eukanuba). And his poo is nicer too.

The one thing I wish I would have known:

How they are thieves. Thieves of hearts.