Canal walk plus couple extra

Stormy

Shadows sad face he does this when he wants up on the sofa and isn't allowed lol this is also however a way of him asking to go out also but without the sad eyes he puts his head on the sofa or your lap etc usually to get your attention :)

post-2176-13586088416784_thumb.jpg

Smiley Skye

post-2176-13586088417644_thumb.jpg

Rivery Aire on my left canal is on my right

post-2176-13586088419748_thumb.jpg

Shadow (can hardly ever get a pic of him looking at me or at front on a walk lol)

post-2176-13586088420971_thumb.jpg

Always have to sniff the same spot!

post-2176-13586088422002_thumb.jpg

Water!

post-2176-13586088422861_thumb.jpg

Skye after the walk and a play in the garden (always have to have a play right after they have loads more energy right after a walk)

post-2176-13586088423806_thumb.jpg

Lol neither of mine have ever tried to get in the canal even on their longer extendible leads! I dont always take pictures Lou but i do like to every now and then when we are out as you can see what size Skye is becoming next to Shadow and its so pretty around the canal... i will take my proper camera down there at some point but probably when i walk them seperately!

Storm would jump in the canal everytime on the extendable lead, especially if there were ducks in the vacinity, then just swim in a straight line down the middle of the canal for a few minutes. I'd pull him out if there were any approaching narrow boats.

Storm would jump in the canal everytime on the extendable lead, especially if there were ducks in the vacinity, then just swim in a straight line down the middle of the canal for a few minutes. I'd pull him out if there were any approaching narrow boats.

lol thats cool mine dont like water :(