Hospital

Stormy

This isn't a rant i didn't know where else to put it. Just got a message off my nan this morning saying did Phil ring you to let you know your mum was rushed into hospital last night...

All i know so far is that they thought she had had a stroke but then thought it wasn't and think it is her epilepsy and she had two fits on the way up to the ward aswell as at home. She has lost the use of her right hand at the moment and are going to do tests today.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Update: results from the MRI scan she has infact had a few strokes and is lucky to be here. She still has no use of her right arm currently and struggling a bit with that but looking brighter at times.

She is lucky storm, but now she is in the best place possible....

When my mum was ill she lost the use of her right arm and leg, but now she had gained movement and feeling back, so she can get it back :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

Update: results from the MRI scan she has infact had a few strokes and is lucky to be here. She still has no use of her right arm currently and struggling a bit with that but looking brighter at times.

shes alive. thats the main thing x