Kong Stuffing

lisa_cloud

when he was a younger pup we used greek yoghurt frozen. he loved that. also what size is best? thanks xx

We have 2 different sized Kongs for Kodiak. A small one that he's had since he was a baby and the next size up which he has when we go to work as well as one that looks like a dumb-bell with holes at both ends. He loves all of them. Although he prefers the smaller 2 still. Which is weird considering his size :) I freeze them for about an hour before we go to work in the morning too.

We stuff regular bones but it would work for a kong also. I always have a dozen frozen. 1 can of pure pumpkin and peanut butter whipped together. Have no idea how long it takes them but all 3 are always clean when we get home. We use them to distract them when we leave for the day.

We do all natural peanut butter in the kongs, and I always have frozen treats like [MENTION=2509]HuskyHijinx[/MENTION] but I do fat free yogurt, peanut butter, and 1 banana then I blend them and pour in little Dixie cups and en freeze. Takes them awhile ( although Meeka has been putting the whole thing in her mouth and throwing her head back trying to swallow it whole, which results in a Braine freeze, pretty funny hehe)