Wendover woods meet 12/01/2013 Pics!

MollynDiesel

There is more than enough room for some dogs to be separate from others (with a little 'owner intervention' if necessary). What happened at Ipswich? I know you are not so keen on the off lead stuff' date=' but a long / extendable lead in the off lead area will still allow D to have a great run around and would be good for a swim in some of the lakes[/quote']

There was enough room at ipswich, trouble is dogs just seem to attract other dogs no matter the space lol

D just got surrounded by dogs, he's fine with a couple but he really freaked out and refused to move from my side until dogs started leading

i'll probs bring a long line and see how it goes, maybe when the time comes i'll just let him go and see what happens

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Take it one step at a time - the pair of you may even come to like him being offlead one day? I know you have reservations about it (we all do - it is their nature!) but there are areas where it is about as safe as it is possible to be

Think im more worried about him freaking out because of the amount of dogs really