Are you a UK Driver?

Sarah

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I only swapped to a new one in 2011. My OH decided that the day I was discharged from a week long hospital stay was the best time to get my pics done for it. Needless to say I will be changing it ASAP :rofl:

LOL!!!

Stick a pic up for a laugh :D

We haven't had laminated paper ones since the mid 90s when they changed. In fact when you go they don't even give them to you, the are processed offsite and mailed to you same as your license plates

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

where did you find this info, I have tried looking for it and so far all I can find is that all need to be photocards by 2033 - not doubting you just wanted to show it to hubby as he still has a paper one too.

it says on the link i posted that by 2015 you have to have one i think x

where did you find this info, I have tried looking for it and so far all I can find is that all need to be photocards by 2033 - not doubting you just wanted to show it to hubby as he still has a paper one too.

Its on the same page above

"Photo-card driving licences are set to become mandatory in 2015, when paper licences are officially phased out."