Eeek work

MollynDiesel

So Monday in working 4-9 (easy)

Up in Aquatics (semi easy)

...On my own! :confused:

Thats right im managing a whole department at work on my own on monday then next monday and tuesday aswell! I've only been there 4 months and this is my first job!

Its great that they feel im ready, but scary because i won't have any other aquatics guys to fall back on!

So wish me luck!

I may crumble under the pressure and by the end of Monday be found curled up in a corner rocking back and forth lol

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah you'll be fine Molly, my management moto is if your confident enough about it then people will believe you. Just believe you know what you are doing and others will too xx

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Haha thanks, thats generally what i do anyway even if inside im screaming at myself to run away lol :)

You will do great Molly - they wouldn't have suggested it if they were not sure about your abilities, you have done so well, you will be managing your own store in no time at this rate. Well done :)

Haha when i started i didn't want to be management at all but the aquatics manager is leaving in April so who knows :rolleyes:

you'll be fine molly but good luck anyways lol xx

Haha thanks :)

you will be fine. chill. I have to manage a whole store as a shift manager on my own 2 nights a week with a general assistant to back me up :D

I've done it before so don't know why im nervous. Think its because they've actually rota'd me down to do it instead of it happening by accident because someone is ill or can't come in

You'll be great I'm sure :D

Thank you :)

Good luck Molly, sure it'll be fine. X

If you enjoy the job and the job enjoys you, go for it. You never know what your capable of until you do it.

Gary.

Yh job is great, always worry im not doing a good job but suppose i have to be if they've put me on my own (or i just bug people lol)

Ah, you'll be fine.

If anyone asks you about a fish that you know nothing about

Just say it tastes nice with chips and smile :P