Hello :) New to forum

Julieanne

Hi, I'm new to this forum so I though i'd introduce myself and my 12 week old husky Rafeal. We have had him since he was 8 weeks old and he is the first husky we have ever had. It was a long journey to his new home as he had to stay at a kennel at the airport overnight before he could get to us. When we picked him up we heard from passengers that he had been out of his crate during the flight and got breakfast too!

He has since settled in well though i've never known a dog to get so scared. In the first week we had him he had his front paws on the lounge and when he went to put them back down he fell backwards and let out an ear piercing squeal and I thought he had seriously hurt himself which was a real scare. At other times it's because of the cat chasing him off that he gets frightened. I'm not sure if this is something to worry much about but he doesn't seem to care about the situations he gets himself in and is always interested in anything unusual so I'm guessing he is just a bit of a sook perhaps? :)

As you can see in the photo's he LOVES water, since we have been letting him out the backyard more it seems like he is constantly wet which definitely doesn't leave him smelling too nice.

I have plenty of photo's of him since he was two weeks old which I would love to post in an album but I haven't been able to find anything like that on my profile to post them on.

I could write a lot more on Rafeal but I think I will leave it at that,

Thank you for reading :)

post-9191-13586089205935_thumb.jpg

post-9191-13586089210528_thumb.jpg

post-9191-13586089211114_thumb.jpg

Welcome to the pack :)

Great pics!

As for the pics you have of him when he was really small, just start a topic in the picture discussions forum and put them in there, people will be able to comment then :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

Hi and welcome. I wouldn't worry too much about the rolling in water as I have 3 pups here who love to do it. Bath night is just about every night in our house as these little devils even roll in their own pee and stink the house out. Not sure if it's done out of pure devilment or whether it's because its water and they just like water. Think possibly the latter as they have now learnt how to tip the water bucket over as well.:clap:

Gary.