Favorite kind of chew treats?

kper

Awww. :D I've never bought the donut type chew, I want to now though! Our favorite chews are deer antlers. Niko loves the hell out of them and they last awhile.

Where do you get deer antlers? Are they messy? Healthy?

Our daughter's pit will go through a rawhide in no time and we don't think it's the healthiest thing since we like to keep them with something to chew on while we're out. Ahna leisurely chews her rawhides whereas Maddy, the pit, will eat one after the other like it's some sort of race.

Where do you get deer antlers? Are they messy? Healthy?

Our daughter's pit will go through a rawhide in no time and we don't think it's the healthiest thing since we like to keep them with something to chew on while we're out. Ahna leisurely chews her rawhides whereas Maddy, the pit, will eat one after the other like it's some sort of race.

They're healthy and they're not messy at all, at least not in my experience. We bought one antler, and he chewed on it everyday for 3 months, it was noticeably smaller but it still had a lot of chewing to go. The only reason he doesn't have it now is because we accidentally left it in Texas when we moved. So it's worth the money, by far. We bought our first antler online on Amazon, but you can also find them in farmers markets and stuff for cheaper.:)

aww cute my girl love deer antlers too and they last for ages providing they dont bury them in the garden like my diva did lol xx