The Pawpack Huskies!! The Pawpack are in for a shock!! Look what we have bought!!

basketcase687

Awesome!!! I think I might make one of those this spring. We have the x-backs, ganglines, and bungee to hook our two up, just no cart or sled. Very sweet!

Thank you!:)Funny you should say that.Just before this popped up for sale,my oh kept eyeing my girls bikes,and saying "Do you know,I could make a lovely rig out of those"!!!:rolleyes:

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the advice Lee,any particular helmet?Will do plenty of filming,you know us!!:rolleyes:

I use a full face helmet as they give more protection when scootering as your more likely to fall flat on your face from what I've seen. However any helmet will do at least while training. Also check out who owns the land where you intend training with the rig as you may require a permit to do so.

I use a full face helmet as they give more protection when scootering as your more likely to fall flat on your face from what I've seen. However any helmet will do at least while training. Also check out who owns the land where you intend training with the rig as you may require a permit to do so.

Thank you,that's good advice, and something I hadn't thought of .:)

Looks like a lot of fun! Silly question(s)

If i lived in the states, where would i buy one of these? and harnesses needed for it's use?

how would i go about training my loons to run it, without killing me or them lol?

No idea sorry, but Im sure there are plenty of members on your side of the pond who would know!!Just ask!!:)

Lol, thanks for that!At this rate I'm going to be too scared to set foot on it!!:eek:

Nah you'll be fine. I would love to get mine out on a rig, with the bloodline that they are supposed to have, and I say supposed to have, as I have been supplied with the wrong info before,they should run like the wind. You have brakes on the rig so it's just a matter of working it so that the dogs get slowed down when you want them too. Allegedly:rofl:.

Gary.

Nah you'll be fine. I would love to get mine out on a rig, with the bloodline that they are supposed to have, and I say supposed to have, as I have been supplied with the wrong info before,they should run like the wind. You have brakes on the rig so it's just a matter of working it so that the dogs get slowed down when you want them too. Allegedly:rofl:.

Gary.[/quote

We have a mixed bag lol.Thunder is built like an ox,Sass is like lightning,Mystie can keep going,and Lycan is strong and quite fast, so will be interesting to see how it goes!!Just watch this space!!:)

Karen, congratulations. How did I miss this post? Haven't been on here often. I'm excited to see your video...we are picking up the scooter and sled on Friday, well, Jeff is, then we are going into a deep freeze. Still deciding on harnesses and lines, etc. and not sure what else we need. Have fun.

Karen, congratulations. How did I miss this post? Haven't been on here often. I'm excited to see your video...we are picking up the scooter and sled on Friday, well, Jeff is, then we are going into a deep freeze. Still deciding on harnesses and lines, etc. and not sure what else we need. Have fun.

Thank you Nanci!!:) It was all a bit sudden,although Jon has wanted a rig for quite some time.We have ordered harnesses etc,so just waiting now.We have a lot of snow forecast for Friday,so could really do with your sled!!

Think this is going to be a learning curve for us all, don't you!!:rolleyes:

Good luck with everything...don't worry,when we get around to doing a vid,you will be the first to know!!!:D................Karen.xx