Little bit of scootering

Povodny

Just a little vid of our daily route round the pathways near us

I apologise to Brain Brown in advance, take it up with the OH lol

Safi an Loki enjoying stretching their legs. These are the slow ones :) after all, Safi was supposed to be dead 14mths ago

Great vid It looks like fun but I'd be way to scared to do it haha and sasha would look at me like I'm stupid for connecting her to something other then her leash haha

Aww lol. So far as I'm aware it has to be below 12C for scootering or rig running. I'm curious how that would be achieved there? I know from my cousin its been hitting 42C in Sydney recently. ( Which is highly unusual ) She had me in stitches when she posted on fb she'd promised herself she'd wash her car. It was so hot she took it to a car wash with a cafe and watch the poor hot sweaty guys do it.. On being asked if they were cute, her response was..'can't complain' lol

Cool vid :) Looks like a nice route

Thank you, it is if you time it right.. Lol I try to avoid peak walking times (they haven't got the ignore other dogs down pat yet, they like to say hello) its just short of 3 miles with inclines and declines. They know the route well now so Peppa (not in this vid) especially anticipates slowing slightly on the downs but starts to speed before bottom to get a run up the hill. We try to do both directions. Some people are annoying in that despite you warning them of your approach they hog the entire path width till the last minute!

Aww lol. So far as I'm aware it has to be below 12C for scootering or rig running. I'm curious how that would be achieved there? I know from my cousin its been hitting 42C in Sydney recently. ( Which is highly unusual ) She had me in stitches when she posted on fb she'd promised herself she'd wash her car. It was so hot she took it to a car wash with a cafe and watch the poor hot sweaty guys do it.. On being asked if they were cute, her response was..'can't complain' lol

Where I am it was 43.6C the other day I wouldn't put sasha through it even in winter here there's a few people I've seen scootering in the blue mountains in winter when it snows (doesn't snow that much where these people were doing it though) the poor dogs looked so tired and sad :( and where it does snow as far as I know dogs aren't allowed there which sux I'd love to take sasha to the snow.

haha I don't like taking my car to car wash places I washed it at 9pm last weekend and it was still 29C the car wasn't the only thing that had a bath haha

Where I am it was 43.6C the other day I wouldn't put sasha through it even in winter here there's a few people I've seen scootering in the blue mountains in winter when it snows (doesn't snow that much where these people were doing it though) the poor dogs looked so tired and sad :( and where it does snow as far as I know dogs aren't allowed there which sux I'd love to take sasha to the snow.

haha I don't like taking my car to car wash places I washed it at 9pm last weekend and it was still 29C the car wasn't the only thing that had a bath haha

Not that its any consolation, but its flippin Freezin ​here! Lol

Thank you, it is if you time it right.. Lol I try to avoid peak walking times (they haven't got the ignore other dogs down pat yet, they like to say hello) its just short of 3 miles with inclines and declines. They know the route well now so Peppa (not in this vid) especially anticipates slowing slightly on the downs but starts to speed before bottom to get a run up the hill. We try to do both directions. Some people are annoying in that despite you warning them of your approach they hog the entire path width till the last minute!

Yep i'm the same when i take D out on the scooter lol, have to take him out while everyone is at school lol

He'll ignore people but dogs he'll still pull towards :/

Aww Peppa sounds like a very clever girl :)

Just run them over! They will learn not to hog the path lol

Haha yeah I'd love to go over there but I'd need 10 layers of clothes HAHA I'm a whimp when it comes to the cold.

Lol the OH sister came over last late sept/oct. We all thought she was mad coming back here at the beginning of winter (it was cold and constantly raining) when it was the beginning of summer there :) it wasn't just a visit, she was bringing her new daughter to meet all the family, they'd done the same when they had their son. It wasn't all bad, they called at friends in Dubai on the way in both directions.. How the other half live eh lol