Have not been on due to a hurt puppy

HuskyGuerl

A while back i posted about some neighbors giving trouble about my dogs going in their yard ONE TIME when they accidentally got out and how they threatened to shot them. Well the other day my two pups got out of their pin and I could not find them at all. I knew they would come home though because they never travel far. I live out in the middle of no where and not many people around also own a lot of land that they run and stay on. Well they have not learned the boundaries yet and I guess got out of the yard im not sure as I said we could not find them they are only 21 weeks old and dont know how to return when you are yelling they just tune you out. Well about thirty minutes later when we were in the house setting up the adults to go on a hunt. I heard them on the porch so immediate ran to the door. I opened the door and it was only my white pup she ran inside and I looked out to see my fiance dog meeka hoping across the yard. As soon as she saw me she collapsed. I ran to her and picked her up she screamed and but me all the way into the house. her leg was not moving. She was unresponsive. I immediatley called my fiance and he came home and got her to get up. She walked to him but would not allow you to touch that foot. We called vet and he told us to give her asprin and keep her comfortable but allow her to roam as please. This all happened on monday january 9th. She has gotten better. She goes out side now with the rest and allows you to touch it some. The vet said that it could possibly be a sprain or bruised muscle. If she dont get better by friday and better meaning putting weight on it then we have to take her in to make sure it aint broken. We dont know what happened to her. But she is recovering thankfuly. A reminder NEVER LET YOUR DOGS OUT OF SITE. This broke my heart and i will never forget.

Just an update on Lil Meeka. She is going outside on her own but still not allowing to touch her leg and will not put pressure on it. I am off school tomorrow and my fiance reserved off work and we have an appointment with the vet for an x-ray to make sure she has no broken bones or fractures.

Just an update on Lil Meeka. She is going outside on her own but still not allowing to touch her leg and will not put pressure on it. I am off school tomorrow and my fiance reserved off work and we have an appointment with the vet for an x-ray to make sure she has no broken bones or fractures.

Hoping that she's fine but an update would be nice ...

<< have you shot the neighbor yet??? >>