Horse riding

Frenchie

Anyone else into horses and horse riding here? :)

I have always been fascinated by horses and been riding for 12years now, Mishka also loves to tag along at the stables!

What do you do? I done show jumping as a kid in France, I then came to England and done western trick riding for two years and got back in show jumping after that.

Trick riding:

post-9201-13586090011527_thumb.jpg

Jumping:

index=13

index=2

My last loan Coast to Coast K (17.2hh KWPN 5y.o) who was sold for competition.

Edited by Frenchie

I have loved horses ever since I was a little girl!

I always begged my dad for one, but he would never let me.

I was lucky enough to have friends with horses. My best friend has 2, a retired Thoroughbred who's awesome for trail riding, and a 7 year old Morgan Mustang Cross that she has trained for speed and agility events. She does American Horsemans Challenge Association, an association that hosts events that challenge you and your horses trust with one another as well as your horsemans skills. She's done quite well with that.

I am also lucky enough to get out and ride with her. I hope that when my children (if I ever have them) will grow to love animals as much as I do :)

used to love riding but havent done it since my last horse past away 10 years i really miss it xx

photo of my old boy kez he was about 25/6 ish years old in this photo xx

post-5861-13586090012493_thumb.jpg

Edited by Leyka&Diva

I have loved horses ever since I was a little girl!

I always begged my dad for one, but he would never let me.

I was lucky enough to have friends with horses. My best friend has 2, a retired Thoroughbred who's awesome for trail riding, and a 7 year old Morgan Mustang Cross that she has trained for speed and agility events. She does American Horsemans Challenge Association, an association that hosts events that challenge you and your horses trust with one another as well as your horsemans skills. She's done quite well with that.

I am also lucky enough to get out and ride with her. I hope that when my children (if I ever have them) will grow to love animals as much as I do :)

Oh how lovely! I'd never horse of this association, will deffo look into it :)

I also beg over and over again growing up, but now I've realized why they didn't get me one and I'm glad they didn't, I want to wait until I can provide everything myself for a horse and have my life settled before owning one. :)

used to love riding but havent done it since my last horse past away 10 years i really miss it xx

photo of my old boy kez he was about 25/6 ish years old in this photo xx

[ATTACH=CONFIG]68827[/ATTACH]

Aw bless :( looks like he had a happy long life though! Lovely boy :)

Is it because you don't have a chance to ride or by "choice"?

I haven't done a great deal but I can ride and have been out a few times. The last time was about 4 years ago when we went riding up in the mountains on the island of Gran Canaria. It was a ride that I shall never forget. Absolutely fantastic.:woohoo:

Gary

Oh wow, that must of been amazing! I done a trail ride in the French Pyrenees which was pretty fantastic, but the scenery you got must have been amazing :o

Aw bless :( looks like he had a happy long life though! Lovely boy :)

Is it because you don't have a chance to ride or by "choice"?

i dont get the chance anymore 3 dogs 2 kids work just no time something id love to get back in to though xx

This is Abbie.. She's 12, I've had Abbie since her being 3! She's just an expensive pet at the minute lol, she isn't doing much work. Don't know what id do without her though!

[ATTACH]68829[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]68830[/ATTACH]

aww so pretty xx

This is Archie!!!

[ATTACH]68833[/ATTACH]

Have grown up with horses everywhere ( mum used to own a yard). We used to do alot of competing when we younger, my big sis jumped for great Britain back in the day. But now we do a bit of dressage and the odd other stuff ( mostly fun rides). I have had arch since he was 2 and he is now 15. He has been very Ill for the last 7 years as he has an autoimmune disease where is body is rejecting his feet, the only way to control this is by using steroids which are really bad in general for health and he has already lived passed his life expectancy. So everyday is a blessing with him.

He's is not allowed in mud so he is on box rest when he's in the uk, but my parents have bought a house in France so he spends half the year their so he can be out and be a horse. So I fly out some weekends to ride. There are two men in my life and that's arch and Meeko ( shame Meeko thinks hes tougher than arch:)).

post-7391-13586090016043_thumb.jpg

post-7391-13586090017986_thumb.jpg

post-7391-13586090018576_thumb.jpg