• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

We've just had a bit of a heavier covering... ground is covered now

Are you due to get any?

yeh we are due it this afternoon but also said we would get some during the night lol xx

Officialy 56 cm (22 inches), but when you count in that the snow shrugged and the temeperature is around 0 °C so it melts a bit, I think over the last week it has fallen around 70-80 cm (28-31 inches) and it's still falling and it's supposed to go on next week too.

I'm one of those crazy people that actually love it this way, my only problem is that I can't enjoy it cos I'm at work whole day, can't wait for the weekend :bananadance1:

Started about 8.30 ish, only a few cms at moment but it's not really supposed to kick in until lunch time. Dreading the school run, last time it snowed midday a 15 minute car trip took 2 hours due to everyone getting stuck and abandoning their vehicles in the middle of the road.