Dave

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I am so jealous of all of you that have snow!! Usually in Michigan we get a lot :(

We got about 5 inches after Christmas, then it warmed up to 60F and now we just have a little dusting that we got the other night. I wished I lived in the Upper Peninsula!! They have feet of snow!

You've had more than we have! So far it has only been 1" for the season! our normal by now is like 14"!!! Our typical winters see about 35" of snow, but the last 2 years have been half that. But I grew up in South Bend where we averaged almost 100" per year.

You've had more than we have! So far it has only been 1" for the season! our normal by now is like 14"!!! Our typical winters see about 35" of snow, but the last 2 years have been half that. But I grew up in South Bend where we averaged almost 100" per year.

We hardly get anything anymore. My Dad stopped his snow plowing business last year after we hardly got any snow. We used to get 100s of inches too :( I remember as a kid, having it up to my waist.

We live in a valley, all the snow goes north or south of us :( kind of depressing.

We've got about 5" here in Rugby. Storm is in his element...Holly is not!!! They're going to have a great weekend, especially as they're going for an off-lead play tomorrow morning in a secure field at a local kennels. More photos then.

post-9011-13586090311959_thumb.jpg

post-9011-13586090308643_thumb.jpg

post-9011-13586090310517_thumb.jpg