Come home to the gate open

Bambi92

I'm soo glad my girl isn't out the back while no one is home and the dog that is out the back wont run away! We came home to our back gate being open. Dozer scared the shit out of me when he came upto me from beside my partners work truck must of been in the gate or near it I automatically put him in the yard made my partner and dad go out the back and I went to make sure sasha was inside still. If they didn't open the gate they would of still been in the yard and I would of had some fun with them! I have a feeling it may have been someone we know because of the way the gate was opened and nothing was touched. If they intended on stealing something they would have went for my partners truck considering you can see that it's not locked! I'm sooooo angry right now. From now on my girl will not be outside if no one is home she won't stay near the house like dozer does she will just run and being next to a main road if she goes right I don't want to think about could happen. Sasha has been running across the top of our lounge as well so I'm not impressed!

Thanks all. Thinking about training sasha in guard dog training not sure if she would do it but she's a smart girl. Or trying to teach her what dozer does and bail people up if they come in the yard and can't walk out haha I'm so happy dozer was there I didn't want to ring his owners saying there dog was missing :( didnt sleep last night was hoping the person would come back but they didn't grrrr