thinking of getting a pup

nealios1987

hi alive been researching huskies for around a month now , just a question I still cant answer , at 8 weeks old , what size crate / cage should be used I know they should be able to turn round and stand up etc to prevent accidents .. but I was looking for measurements ....?

hi alive been researching huskies for around a month now , just a question I still cant answer , at 8 weeks old , what size crate / cage should be used I know they should be able to turn round and stand up etc to prevent accidents .. but I was looking for measurements ....?

I went ahead and bought a large crate and just sectioned it off. That way you only have to purchase one crate. mines 42" by something. its not the largest, but one right below it.

I bought the biggest one they did. You have to remember that they are not puppies for long. To give you an idea the 3 pups that I have are now 5 months old and are almost as big as mum already so unless you fancy shelling out a lot of money on crates I personally would go straight to the top;)

Gary.

Same story here. We had large crates that we bought to transport 3 cats at a time and that's what Niko slept in when we got him at 8 weeks. Less than a month later we already needed to buy another. When you buy an adult size crate they usually come with a panel that you can adjust to section it off for your puppies size.