How do you all load pics?

kper

I have one video on youtube that I loaded a long time ago. I was going to load another to share here but it's been loading for 10 minutes and now says 227 minutes remaining. Really? It's only 45 seconds long!

How do you all do it?

I'm going to steal @Duremite's answer to a question about loading photos (from another thread):

[ATTACH=CONFIG]68828[/ATTACH]

But click on the icon to the right of the arrow - looks like a piece of film. In the box that should pop up, enter the youtube link and the video player should embed itself into your message. It should only take a matter of seconds - not nearly as long as it takes to upload to youtube in the first place

EDIT

That doesn't seem to work... Have a look at post 4 on this thread and you should see the picture

Edited by Molly's_Dad

You say pics in your title but I assume you mean video as that's what you're talking about?

Next question: With loading I assume uploading (getting a file on your computer to the internet)? There are two parts of getting a video on YouTube. First one is the upload part, second one is the processing part. The time to finish the first depends all on your internet speed to YouTube. My videos are generally much bigger so I'm used to wait 6 hours for that. For a 45 second high quality video I'd say 5-10 minutes would be normal, though internet speeds in the US are generally slower than in Europe.

The processing speed all depends on YouTube. Sometimes it takes a minute, sometimes an hour, sometimes a whole day.

If it's really taking that long to get a 45 seconds video up, I'd say it's worth trying to close the page and try it again. Especially the last week, parts of YouTube seem to be a bit bugged.