Scootering In The Snow!!

Povodny

• 2 weeks later...

Great video, subscribed to your channel, they love running in the snow don't they :)

Thank you for subscribing. Yes they loved the snow, not entirely sure how I stayed on when I first went out with Togo an Peppa. Peppa had already done the circuit on her own. I mistakenly thought it would be safe to take both out lol.. I ended up holding the scooter up with my feet beside it literally skating down the road lol

Thank you for subscribing. Yes they loved the snow, not entirely sure how I stayed on when I first went out with Togo an Peppa. Peppa had already done the circuit on her own. I mistakenly thought it would be safe to take both out lol.. I ended up holding the scooter up with my feet beside it literally skating down the road lol

Lol Nic, you haven't got any brakes anyway have you??!!

So what difference does snow and ice make??!!

Crazy lady that you are...........from basketcase !!!! :)

Awesome vid! :) how did you not land in a heap! I would've been on my backside in seconds on ice lol

Aww thank you lol.. And in answer to your question, I have no flippin idea. I had quite a few hairy moments but managed to stay upright. There's one on YouTube where they ran to daddy at full pelt, off to the side!!! He missed filming it of course but I was so chuffed I landed on my feet lol.. You just hear me go 'aarrrggghhhhhh!!!" Lol

Aww thank you lol.. And in answer to your question, I have no flippin idea. I had quite a few hairy moments but managed to stay upright. There's one on YouTube where they ran to daddy at full pelt, off to the side!!! He missed filming it of course but I was so chuffed I landed on my feet lol.. You just hear me go 'aarrrggghhhhhh!!!" Lol

You have an unfair advantage over most,you never had brakes anyway, so what's the difference lol!!  :wacko:  

lol! Awww! the best moments are never recoreded lol

I'll have to try to meet up with you for a scoot.

Yes, I need my brakes looking at first lol. The cable is goosed on one an the whatsit needs adjusting on the other. Technical aren't I? lol I can still use it, I just wear the sole of one welly down pretty quickly.